Friday, October 24, 2008

Hi, I'm Mrs. Stokke?

Life has been moving along quite swimmingly as the new Mrs. Stokke. So well, in fact, that I willingly had my name legally changed today. Once my identification comes in the mail, I'll be updating everything. So long Amy Hammer. Hello Amy Stokke.

So I've spent my few days off this week hard at work in our apartment. I'm in search of the elusive cozy-homey feel that makes one feel perfectly at home in a box.

Below are a few recent pictures from my kitchen project, and from my wedding. Enjoy!


Aw, I'm a bride!


Now there's a handsome man.


Here's the shelf and sink of my kitchen. The walls are a greenish-yellowy color.


I'm particularly proud of the light switch plate covers I made. Even Hans noticed and praised them!

2 comments:

hjw said...

LOVE the colors of the kitchen. You are definitely on your way to cosy-homey-in-a-box. :)

Chanda Erselius said...

Yeah for Mrs. Stokke! Hope to see you soon. You look glorious in the wedding pic BTW.