Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update

Right now life is moving at a pleasant pace. I enjoy working back at Dancing With the Stars, and with my cousin, Brianna. Hans and I have really begun settling into a fun and joyful marriage. We're enjoying our apartment. Hans is enjoying work (and we're just thankful to both be employed right now. Tom Bergeron was saying the other day that keeping your job is like the new raise.) We're also looking forward to spending time with Mama and Papa Stokke in Memphis in May. (Just bought our tickets last night.) And we're thankful for family that lives close by to enrich our daily lives.

All in all, I'd say life is really great. And mostly, this reminds me that God is great. There have been so many things to adjust to in my life lately, and yet, I've been enjoying every one of them, and that is the Lord showing me the good.

1 comment:

Heidi Stokke said...

Hey Amelia, so happy that you are coming. Can you give me your itinerary? Thanks!