Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Disneyland!!! Oh, and my birthday.

So I left work a little early on Monday and went to Disneyland! We met up with J & J and little M to celebrate M turning 3. I think it was the most fun I've ever had at the Magic Kingdom. It's such a blast with a kiddo who's never seen it all before.

M's first ice cream cone.


She kept telling her mom, "look, no hands". It was so funny.


These two are literally best friends. Hans is M's jungle jim.





And this is a random shot from when we babysat a few weekends ago. M and I had fun with chalk drawings in the backyard.

Oh yeah, I turned 29 this last weekend as well. My husband did such a fabulous job celebrating me! We really had an awesome time. I only have this one pic though. But the weekend was full of eating, relaxing and gift-opening. Perfection!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that pic of M with the Hans heart is SOOOO cute!!! she is getting SOOO big!! bring her out with you when you visit!! :)