Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life is just peachy!

So the reason I haven't posted since Christmas is because not too much has been going on. And how much do people really want to read about my stable job, Hans' work that keeps him busy and our evenings on the couch playing Yahtzee (our new favorite game!)? Sometimes we mix it up and watch Pride and Prejudice while we clean the house. Yep, the other night I went to bed and Hans continued to watch till the end of the first disc of P and P. I think he likes the word "thither".

So there you have it. We've been up to a whole lot of just enjoying life together. We're thankful to have a season of calm, no stress, finding new recipes, celebrating family birthdays, fighting winter colds, sleepy Saturdays, coffee shop Sundays, and loving life.

But I promise to keep you posted if anything slightly more interesting happens.

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Love the season of calm. Enjoy it!