Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry

Ok, I really am sorry this time for not posting in so long! You know, holidays, excuses, excuses, excuses.

Anyhow, below are a few pictorial highlights from the holidays! Enjoy!

Here's me and the hubby with our favorite (and only) nieces. Josie and Maddie. Could they be any cuter?


Here's the whole Stokke family together during the holidays for the first time in a looooong time! (l to r: Michael, Heidi, Amy, Hans and Anna) I'm wearing the super awesome scarf my sister made me for Christmas.


Ah, I can't even handle how cute all these little one's are. These are most (not all) of the Lindley family great-grandkids. (l to r: Newest addition Abigail, Liana, Sophia, Vienna, Lindley, Caleb, Josephine, Madeleine, and Lincoln)

Merry Christmas to Hans. I got him some Clay Marzo Future Fins. Yep, I didn't know what they were either, but he loved them, and that's what counts.

No comments: