Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Wonders

Don't you love weekends that strike the perfect balance? This was one of those weekends, but I'll let some pictures tell you about it:


Saturday morning was spent painting my sister's kitchen this lovely shade of blue. I also realized I had never sat on top of a refridgerator. Here I am, 28 years old, and this is my first experience from the top of a fridge.


My brother and his wife and kids came over Saturday night for a bbq and s'mores. Maddie had a grand time with her uncle Hans. Here she is with the bag I made her a while ago. It's her travel toy bag. I printed "a dolphin and a whale in the water" on the top. That was her first sentence (I believe) and now she's quite the chatterbox.


Here she is playing hide and seek, her new favorite game with her uncle Hans.



Here's Hans and I reading to Josephine (Left) and Madeleine (Right). These 2 are quickly becoming good friends. They were giggling together all day.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend!

Heidi Stokke said...

Hmm did your husband lift you up on that refrigerator? Wouldn't be surprised:)