Saturday, August 22, 2009

30 Day Challenge

Typically, my only reason for running was to get away from something chasing me, or to catch the ice cream truck. With no one after me and very few ice cream trucks, my tush has become accustomed to the couch. Well, now it's starting to look like the couch. So, tomorrow that ends. I have come up with a challenge for myself.

CHALLENGE: 30 miles in 30 days.

Think I can do it? For you runners, this isn't much, but I've NEVER been a runner, so this will be quite a challenge. But I think I can do it. So, Sunday, August 23rd through Tuesday September 22nd, I will run 1 mile every day, or 2 miles every other, or 3 every third, you get the idea.

Feel free to post some encouraging words, I could use it! And good luck to me!

1 comment:

Heidi Stokke said...

Go Amy go! You can do it, I know you can! Make me proud of you:), though I already am anyway. Love ya, Mama Heidi