Monday, August 3, 2009

Invitations

I have a new-found hobby! Lately, I've been creating invitations for family and printing/emailing them out. I've really enjoyed learning more about design programs, and I feel like I have a knack for it. There's nothing like the feeling of being creative and then being pleased with the outcome! It's a unique and newer feeling for me. Although, I need to give up some of my perfectionist tendencies. I spent more than 10 hours on the last invitation and that's pretty conservative compared to some of the others. Anyhow, you can check out the invitation below. And family, if you see this and somehow didn't get an invite, just let me know and I'll send it to you!

If you need invitations made for something, just let me know! I'd like to build up my portfolio and I can give you a great price!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amy, I was wondering if you did this invite. It's so cute. Good job!