Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome Home Me!!!

We're finally back from Bali! Seems like I was gone for so long, right? Right now my body is definitely paying the price of only leaving one day for recovery. It's midnight in Bali right now and it feels like midnight. My body also felt like it was 4 in the afternoon at 1:00 am this morning and refused to sleep anymore. Ugh!

But anyhow, we're back safe and sound. Just trying to recover at this point, although I'm so proud of myself for already getting all the laundry done and folded (Hans gets to put away)! Go me!

Many pictures and stories to come!

3 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I just got back from Bali too! and I loved it. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Heidi Stokke said...

Glad you're both home safe and sound! I look forward to seeing the pics. Love you:)

Krysta said...

Cannot wait to hear more!