Thursday, June 30, 2011

Caramel Popcorn AND Chocolate, of course.

So last week, on a whim, Hans and I decided to try our hand at making caramel popcorn. My darling husband is an expert popper in general, so I thought we should take it to the next level. It was so easy and so fun! Here's the tutorial I used in case you wish to caramelize your own life.

Hans and his beautifully popped popcorn, with all the kernals removed. So pretty.

And here's the final outcome. Ohmygoodness. It was amazing!
It made a complete mess in the kitchen, but totally worth it, don't you think?

4 comments:

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Omg! Looks so awesome! beautiful!

Krysta said...

That looks insane!

Heidi Stokke said...

That looks very familiar! Euclid Beach popcorn company, Chagrin Falls popcorn shop, mmmmmmmm.

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

ok just died of looking at pure deliciousness. my husband isn't sure where our kitchen is- at least that's what he tells me :)