Friday, July 15, 2011

POTTER!!!

Hans and I saw the newest Harry Potter last night at midnight! We have closure! It was excellent! And so fun to be out with all the other HP geeks at midnight.
I made us badges to wear, using the HP font and felt pieces I had lying around.


I was going to wear it in my hair, but it was looking a little like a yamika (sp?).


And my oh-so-cute cupcakes! Little Potter glasses and lightning bolts! I had so much fun making these right up until we left. I'm a cake decorator BEGINNER, so I was impressed with even this much.

3 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I just love those cupcakes. everything is right in the world- there is an ending!

Krysta said...

Ha! Love it.

Heidi Stokke said...

Well done! Love the outfits and the cupcakes. We had many in robes at our theater:)