Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Zig Zag Pillow

Took a half day at work yesterday, went home and got inspired! I've had this pillow project hanging around waiting to be completed, so I attacked it with my sharp scissors and can-do attitude!

So it was supposed to be more of the "chevron" look that's so popular right now, but it's really just a zig zag design. Using black and white, I put together triangles to create this lovely pillow for our new (old) chair. (Got the chair at an estate sale for $25!)

Also, FINALLY put some pictures up on the only wall space in our apartment. I think it came out nicely. Anyhow, happy Wednesday everyone!

Hooray for inspiration!

2 comments:

Heidi Stokke said...

Lovely! Now you can figure out how to slipcover that gorgeous chair:) Well done Amelia!

Simply Camylla said...

Love that mustardy colored chair with the zigzap pillow! So cute!

So happy to have come across your blog. Follow each other? <3

Lots of love,
simplycamylla.blogspot.com